Thread: Puzzle
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 08:57 PM   #11
emonti8384
browneyedgurl
emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505/950x2, PRS-600 silver, Galaxy III purple, T2 black
Good news everyone! I have been let out of my padded cell (I mean, room) and have decided to re-pursue the puzzle interest. Last night I took my puzzle box along with some George Carlin, Wanda Sykes (she was on sale), Robin Williams and some Dane Cook down to the basement to re-invent my masterpiece. No, Frankenstein was not there.

Anyway, I re-start doing this thing and I've gotten pretty darn far!!! The cats are nowhere in sight (probably b/c I locked them out) the dragon's almost done, can't really figure out the unicorn quite as easily, the rest of the puzzle was in shambles, but that's okay! I have learned I cannot control what happens...anywhere.

Wait that's a big fat lie! I can control what happens when....I put my shoes's on? No, sometimes I don't get that one right either. Okay maybe it's not a lie. Getting back on topic-so there I am, merrily putting my puzzle together when I suddenly realized-my cd's skipping, my feet are frozen, it's kinda scary in the basement (but at least the fat nor little cat are down here) and I'm scared I have mice and they will steal my puzzle pieces away so I cannot finish it. Already I'm convinced I'm missing a few...more important pieces, you could call them. I'd like to finish the unicorn's a** but I can't find that piece to save my life.

So I came back upstairs and convinced myself Rome wasn't built in a day. I will try again tomorrow.

Today is tomorrow and was not a puzzle day. I knew it the instant I woke up, went down there, and came right back up after looking at the box of remaining pieces. I will let everyone know what happens with my...puzzle? Neurotic little world? Ignorant little cats? Whatever you want to call it, I will keep you posted!

By the way-when the boyfriend saw it not only did he smile (a nice, adorable, put-a-smile-on-my-face-smile) but also informed me I had half the outer pieces wrong. Huh. At least he smiled tho, right? Staying on the positive side!

Last edited by emonti8384; 01-31-2010 at 09:02 PM.
emonti8384 is offline   Reply With Quote