View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 12:36 PM   #10
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyDad6 View Post
Umm... I don't think a class action suit would succeed. I have a kindle cover and have never had a problem of opening it the wrong way to cause damage. And to do so seems crazy.

At some point, people need to take responsibility for their own mistakes and quit blaming someone else.

I am sure this will cause a flame war and I won't partake. But you have to realize that companies CANNOT protect everyone from their own stupidity.
Thanks for verbalizing what I was thinking. Way too many frivolous lawsuits out there, and this is most certainly one of them............
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote