View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 11:50 AM   #1
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Kindle Cover can break screen.

I like the Kindle cover, but there's a problem with it. There's a lawsuit in progress against Amazon because some users claim it has a faulty design that has contributed to their screens being broken. I can believe that, because if you open the cover from the wrong side, it creates stress on the device because of the way it's attached to the cover.

My solution was to sew on a bit of Velcro. It works like a charm, but sewing on leather with a small needle is not the easiest thing in the world to do.

WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote