View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 08:07 PM   #6
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccowie View Post
My Dickens is too big!
I apologize for going a bit off topic, but the title of this thread reminded me of something that happened many years ago.

The subject of bigness came up one day during a break in a class I was taking I was taking at the time. You know how these things go; one fellow says his is bigger, the other claiming the contrary. Well, this guy kept insisting that his was bigger than mine, so I finally said, "Prove it. Let's both whip 'em out and compare and let these good people be the judge. So we both unbuckled our belts and slipped them off. Then we held them up side by side, and sure enough -- mine was bigger.

Don't know why half the women ran out the room before we finished. Sure, we were arguing, but we certainly weren't going fight over something as trivial as belt size.

<><><>

More on topic: how many books do you have already stored in your reader's memory? You may want to delete some of them before you try re-loading your Dickens. Or perhaps a larger capacity memory stick is the answer.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 09-29-2009 at 08:13 PM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote