View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 07:21 PM   #15
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
If it was a reasonable price I'd be ok too, but for most fiction $13 to $17 is too much. That seems to be what they charge for new books.
Anything under $20 seems perfectly reasonable to me. Like Harry, I generally don't care what a book costs--if I want it, I want it.

Now, if it's a new-to-me author, I might be a bit more hesitant to spend as much, and look in the library or decide to read something else.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote