View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 05:13 PM   #10
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
I do not have special considerations, like actively wanting to give more money to authors -- they will support themselves as best they can, by offering the fruits of their labor for sale. I in turn will buy things because I want them, not because I *need* to support the producer.

Keeping in mind that books are a product like any other, not some mystical paragon of inherent value to society...

Why no, I don't want to see products that are currently at one price point be arbitrarily raised in price. That has me paying more without getting any greater value in return, compared to what I used to get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Doesn't bother me one way or the other. I've never been concerned about the price of a book. Why didn't you put a "don't care" option on the poll?
Do you mean you would voluntarily pay extra money because you simply don't care about money?

If so, please send me some.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote