View Single Post
Old 04-20-2006, 05:41 PM   #3
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
Correction Alexander...

Mr. Wrobel doesn't "know some guys from iRex", he is a "distribution" partner of some kind, so his connections are a bit more official...:-)
You won't be able to order the Iliad from his site for example, but there will be an "affiliate" link of some kind that redirects you to their shop in the future and I guess he gets some kind of "customer aquisition" payment from iRex or something...^^

I'm not too sure what kind of connection he really has, but it seems to be good, because ever since I contacted iRex through him, they answer most of my "direct" emails as well...^^
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote