View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 08:30 AM   #27
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I try to avoid buying paper books now, in favor of e-books. I haven't started replacing any of my existing paperbacks with e-books yet... I don't need 2 of the same book, in any format. However, if I ever find myself in such a space bind that I must give up my paperbacks, I may re-purchase them as e-books where I can.

I would be willing to make an exception in the case of a good and reasonable-priced e-book collection... say, the entire run of Doc Savage novels for under $50 (Sold!). Or the Clarke short story collection if it comes available for under $20 (definitely for $10).
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote