View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 04:02 PM   #20
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
I don't usually re-purchase books I own in paper as ebooks, though I do try to acquire them in other ways, because my current house has very limited shelf space, most of my paper books are in storage, and I like to re-read. But I feel that I've already paid for one license to read the books I own in paper. (Especially since many of my paper books-- including those I like to re-read-- aren't available as commercial ebooks anyway.)

I would consider buying an ebook of a book I already owned in paper if there was additional content, e.g. author interviews, hotlinks between unusual terms in the book and a glossary or map, new background content provided by the author, etc.
Yepp, thats the way I look at it as well really, if I own the book in paperback/hardbound, and I can find it in digital version someplace, I do tend to "borrow" it as well.
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote