Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 09:34 PM   #1331
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoguixp View Post
Hi, is there any news about JBPatch for KPW 5.3.4? English is a foreign language to me, so I really need the multi-dictionay patch.
If you really need it, you can always downgrade to an earlier Firmware version.

If it was that easy to port the dictionary port to the new FW, I would have already done it. That said, you're welcome to fork over the usual developer salary for, say, 8 hours of work, and I promise that I will adjust my priorities according to your needs.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote