Thread: epub3
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 03:07 AM   #28
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
Ever heard of Google??? I entered the search terms 'Liz Castro epub3' and the first hit is her blog. There are examples there.
I think that's a bit rough, Jon. He's obviously a beginner out of his depth, and his command of English is not good.

I can remember how easy it was to become discouraged when I was first beginning and was struggling, and that I found supportive comments more helpful than put downs.

In any event I have searched the pigsgourdsandwikis site, and was unable to find downloadable examples of ePubs with audio and video. They are available in the mini-guide.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote