View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 10:13 AM   #25
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by txoof View Post
Ok, here it be! My DIY Lighted K3 Cover.
Check out the instructable over here: http://www.instructables.com/id/Kindle-3-DIY-Light/...humongous image removed...
Cool. Right AFTER I bumped your karma to 2600 (geekmaster noobie award for providing useful content), I noticed that you had a photo with 2600 magazine displayed. As you may know, 2600 was famous from being the frequency used by hackers to place free long-distance phone calls on analog telephone systems (using a "BlueBox"). Apple founders (Woz and Jobs) started out by building, testing (illegally), and selling BlueBox hacking tools, before they sold computers. Strange but true...

Thanks for the posting, and now you have "big boy" karma too.

Last edited by geekmaster; 06-15-2012 at 02:43 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote