View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 08:58 PM   #15
krazy4katz
Addict
krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: [Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (KK)], Kindle Voyage, iPad Pro
I have a K1 (since Jan '08). Although I love it, I am upgrading to the $189 version because I want:

1. Collections! K1 owners did not get that upgrade
2. Better screen contrast -- not that important to me, but in low light it probably helps.
3. Faster -- not important for page turning, but for dictionary use etc.
4. 16 shades of grey -- nice for images!
5. The ability to search within 1 book for a keyword rather than the entire library. That is another feature never pushed to the K1.
6. Longer battery life when connected to the internet (either wireless or 3G).

I probably will trade my K1 into GreenEarthExchange after a few weeks of playing with the K3, just to recoup some of the money I spent, but not sure yet.

k4k
krazy4katz is offline   Reply With Quote