View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 09:50 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling View Post
Is this a feature that will return or is it permanently removed? I used that daily and manually changing the calibre library book then transferring to device and then changing calibre book back to original is very impractical for me and takes a lot of time. Should I change back to an earlier version of calibre or have some more patience?
Sigh ...

These posts asking why collections couldn't be edited have puzzled me, because I saw that the code explicitly supported it. Today I finally decided to take on the puzzle, and found the problem. One character wrong in one line of code. As I said, sigh...

Musing aside, I have fixed it and can edit collections for my PRS-300 on the device view. I don't see a reason it won't work for the other Sonys. Assuming that further testing is successful, the change will be available with the next release, which should be in a week or so.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote