View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 11:48 AM   #9
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fledchen View Post
It's an aspect of American culture that dates back to the Puritan communities. Americans tend to see all nudity as sexual, regardless of context.
Very correct.

And based off of my upbringings I do not wish my 11 or 8 year old to watch nudity on television or at the theater. I am not a prude or anything, heck I am a big fan of breasts. The kids however have to wait.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote