View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 05:52 AM   #3
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
Thanks, Michael!

Mangle prepares the image files, so that they are optimized for the Kindle DX, right? Great, that's the tool I needed.

I didn't know that Kindle DX could read ZIP files. That's great news to me. Right now I have a Cybook. Among other things, like small screen size, it would mix the piture files with books and everything. I could filter to display images only, but it would take a long time, because it had to render all thumbnails of each page in the library before I could select an image to view. I guess that ZIPed, it will show as a book in the Kindle DX, right?

Thanks for replying. Im closer to buy the Kindle DX.
Over is offline   Reply With Quote