Thread: PRS-900 Sony, if you're listening
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 11:35 PM   #4
MerLock
Evangelist
MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
They probably would need to restrict 3g access since they aren't a telecommunication business and have to pay someone for data usage. Either that or pass that over to the consumer in terms of a subscription. I doubt that Sony likes geographic restrictions, I'm guessing that has to do more with the restrictions set by publishers. Like the region code on DVD's. Just my guess.

Sony should definitely need to improve their software.
MerLock is offline   Reply With Quote