View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 09:14 PM   #73
Roy White
Evangelist
Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
Dr drib. Thanks for the Pilgrims P. I'm gonna make it the first book I read on my reader. I have read part two and .. well.. skimmed it anyway. Its alot like Part one except Pilgrims wife goes thoguh the Sanctification process this time. Same stuff mostly. I dont really need it. However.... Here's another beg...

Les Miserables? Oops. Never mind... Just found it on Manybooks... This is awesome. I'll NEVER read all the books I want to read!!!

I love the character development of ValJean as he walks with God through all that suffering.

Last edited by Roy White; 05-14-2007 at 09:35 PM.
Roy White is offline   Reply With Quote