Thread: Classic Nook buyers beware
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 09:58 AM   #17
The-eBook-Reader
Groupie
The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: All
Quote:
Originally Posted by pking36330 View Post
You know the government just announced that consultants that post reviews must state their affliation. I just checked your website and see you have a click-through link to the Kindle sales page which provides you a little kick-back everytime someone buys. So besides being factually wrong on much of your rant above, you are morally wrong for denigrating another product when you are, in effect, a paid consultant for a competing product.
Actually, the website has links to Barnes and Noble too, along with virtually every other ebook reader on the current market. So there goes that theory. And if you'd looked close enough you'd notice that the cons for all ebook readers are listed, including Kindle, right on the review page. All information is provided; not just positives.

And I am not a paid consultant for any company in any way.

Factually wrong? Which ones? And show me the facts. Every single one of them is based in fact, except number 8, which B&N have yet to address fully. Surely they'll release new software before nook releases, but they've said nothing about it yet.

Last edited by The-eBook-Reader; 10-23-2009 at 10:38 AM.
The-eBook-Reader is offline   Reply With Quote