View Single Post
Old 10-11-2021, 02:08 AM   #164
paulaf
paulaf began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
If you ask a question here and you don't get an answer, it means either no one knows the answer, or whoever does know the answer has not been around. Asking multiple times in a short period of time will not get you a quicker response. Or at least not a useful response.

And sometimes you don't get an answer because of the question. Asking questions about breaking DRM can trigger this. And that is effectively what you were asking.

But, as to how to change the date or time on a Kobo devices, it works exactly how it always has. Go to the settings, select Date and time and then tap on the date. Choose the date you want and press "Set". That is working on my devices running firmware 4.28.x. You may need to turn of WiFi to keep the date/time set. Either it will correct the date/time when you connect, or the sync will fail due to date mismatch. And don't connect to the PC and use the Kobo desktop as that will also set the time to match the PC.
The only field on my Nia that is clickable is the time zone one, so it doesn't work as it used to unfortunately. I'll try signing out of Overdrive to see if that helps though. I'm thinking of exchanging my Nia for another model - can you change the date on the Clara? Thanks
paulaf is offline   Reply With Quote