View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 02:41 AM   #823
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsKravitz View Post
I am trying to use CoolReader with the new Nexus 7. Can someone explain how I can summon the options menu (to change things like background dimming, size and type of font, etc.). Is there a consistent way to do this?
I may be a little fuzzy in trying to explain this, since I do not have the identical problem. If you have disabled the menu bar at the top of the reading screen, then you may experience the problem you describe.

I vaguely remember CoolReader showing a one time start up screen right after I installed and started it on my new Nexus 7b, which said something like you describe would happen Androids above 4.0 on devices without hardware menu buttons? IIRC, you get the full menu set that you are looking for by long tapping on any blank portion of the screen? Maybe someone else can correct me if I misremembered that one time start up screen? I tried simulating your situation on my CR3 and Nexus 7b, and the full menu screen popped up as I described.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote