View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 09:54 PM   #32
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverwhere View Post

Welcome back, crich70 - thanks for your great contributions to the library here; I've downloaded quite a few! I definitely want to read Frankenstein, I've been in love with the concept of Frankenstein's monster ever since I was a child! (When I say "in love", I do mean it in the most apprehensive manner, of course!)
Thank you. You're quite welcome. I'm not nearly as prolific as some of the others here at MR who have uploaded books of course. Patricia is one of the most prolific of course. And when she passed on the library was named in her honor. An honor which she truly did deserve. Anyway I wouldn't get very far without Sigil and Calibre. Not to mention the occasional use of Gimp. Without them I would be lost while trying to make clean ebooks from raw Gutenberg files.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote