View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 12:12 PM   #31
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I liked War and Peace, I don't think it deserves its reputation as a hard read. I admit I skimmed some of the lecture-y bits in between the sections of story, but the actual story was pretty gripping.

On the other hand, I failed to get anywhere with Don Quixote. The tone of it just failed to click with me. I keep meaning to have another go at it, but it's never quite high enough on the list.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote