View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 10:24 PM   #811
dkperez
Groupie
dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nine
CoolReader on a Nexus 7 Appears to quit

I installed Cool Reader on my Nexus 7. Works fine with one exception. Every so often, I'll do a "Next Page" and it'll dump me back to the Home page. When I restart it, I'll be between 10 and 30 pages behind where I was when I had the problem...

I checked sourceforge, and it says the current version is what's on the Nexus, so as near as I can tell it's current.

Is there a way on the Nexus for me to see what's happening? Error code or whatever?
dkperez is offline   Reply With Quote