View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 01:07 AM   #153
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeTee-Ess View Post
Thanks Geoff...

For the record, I found the file Kobo eReader.conf on my Mini directly under \.kobo\Kobo\ on my PC. So I am not sure about the reference to /media/KOBOeReader/...
I think that's the path on a Mac. Or maybe Linux.
Quote:

However, once there, the change was straightforward and effective.

One comment though. Being an Aussie, my first inclination was to use en_AU for my locale. This changed the date as I wanted, but showed the time in 12-hour format with AM/PM. As I prefer the 24-hour format, I have changed the locale to en_GB, and the Mini is behaving nicely, with no apparent problems.
Same thing here. But, it just feels wrong to do it
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote