View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 10:01 AM   #13
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rammbam123 View Post
Well I agree guys, maybe my expectations were too high, but I watched few videos Online and thought this works nice for reading. I still consider my PRS 650 a king of all readers, and now I really regret this purchase.
Dear ramnbam,
I do not agree sorry.
Ok it is not a tablet..that is for sure, but the ereaders need to improve to be competitive. Honestly i think that PRS650 is not great at all compared with T2.
Only the caracteristic of the whiter screen worth to buy, to not mention that the T2 allow you to do annotation without getting sick for the bugs!!! And this is a super improvement using the T2 and use all the notes and highlt efficiently, so it is also more fast in the end than the prs650(not mentioning processor, but the final result)

Then you have evernote that is simply great and you can browse... sorry I do not agree with the other guys.. I have been in vacation in the sand, and having my T2 in teethering with internet was simply great to read on the sun, I put all my favorites, and every monring I was reading news clearly and without any issue, for hours without having trouble with glares of the sun and the terrible tablet batteries.

this is just awesome! Is not a browser? ok is less fluid than a tablet, but except than you tube I do everything, also check bank accounts, read emails, forum!
and still it is not rooted, imagine when I will have a broader choice of browser...
I will be ALSO ABLE TO DOWNLOAD the pages and to read with the dictionary as you were stating...and also without root you can use evernote by a desktop and just send the pages you like on your device using the dictionary!

It is making that flash ghost effect? not bad, I do a breath and I can fully read a lot of content before to scroll another page, not optimal but it fully works.
regarding the fonts, if you double click on the text will be readable with a nice contrast.
Really I do not see any issue and I would not say that the browser is only to go on the library, as it is not true as if use in landscape can read every kind of page. I just received an Iphone 5 by the company, but still I will continue to read internet with T2 on the go, especially in dangerous public places, or really sunny.
And when in FY13 we will have color ereader that offer video without destroying the batteries, I am not sure people will say always that an ereader is not a tablet, especially because in 2014 the refresh will be faster and faster of course.
for the attention

Last edited by trocchietto; 12-17-2012 at 10:05 AM.
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote