View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 07:27 PM   #6
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by rammbam123 View Post
Well I agree guys, maybe my expectations were too high, but I watched few videos Online and thought this works nice for reading. I still consider my PRS 650 a king of all readers, and now I really regret this purchase.
Reading books and browsing websites are two entirely different things. If you want both then you should buy a tablet not a dedicated ereader.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote