View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 03:00 AM   #4
Mhtsos
Enthusiast
Mhtsos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mhtsos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mhtsos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mhtsos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mhtsos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mhtsos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mhtsos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mhtsos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mhtsos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mhtsos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mhtsos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer Iconia A210,Sony PRS-T1(sold),Cybook Orizon,Kobo Glo,Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Cygni View Post
I think I will get it though. I saw Kobo Glo in the shop and I loved the screen. But I'm used to Bookeen's UI. And I already sat out 2 generations of Cybooks so this one might be a significant upgrade. But, being an early adopter AGAIN, brrr...
This.
After my experience with Orizon,I will never be an early Cybook adopter but I'll have to admit I love their file shorting UI.
I hate "libraries" and such that other brands use.
On the other hand Cybook has other more serious issues with their devices.
Mhtsos is offline   Reply With Quote