View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 08:39 PM   #63
corroonb
Addict
corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura, Nexus 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
That depends what you mean by "serious problems", I suppose. I was unable to manually install it, and had to factory reset afterwards. That's about as serious as install problems get on the Kobo, but it's not like it was permanently damaged or anything.

1.9.17, which I remain on by choice, has the snappiest pageturns around. I just fix the top margin bug with a Calibre epub-epub conversion.
I should have been more precise. I was concerned that I could brick the device by attempting to manually install the firmware.

How do you factory reset if the firmware won't load?
corroonb is offline   Reply With Quote