View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 04:21 AM   #38
Art3mis
Art3mis reads XML... blindfoldedArt3mis reads XML... blindfoldedArt3mis reads XML... blindfoldedArt3mis reads XML... blindfoldedArt3mis reads XML... blindfoldedArt3mis reads XML... blindfoldedArt3mis reads XML... blindfoldedArt3mis reads XML... blindfoldedArt3mis reads XML... blindfoldedArt3mis reads XML... blindfoldedArt3mis reads XML... blindfolded

Device: Kobo Touch
My bookstore experience was ruined long before I got my first Kindle, when I started having two-to-three week waits on every book that I wanted to read, because the stores never stocked what I wanted. (Even if they were very popular books such as Erin Hunter's Warriors series or Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles.)

There's never been much choice in any of the bookstores I've found locally for the past five or six years, and when I do see a book that I want, I've always been able to find it cheaper online - no, the Kindle didn't ruin my bookstore experience - my bookstore experience hasn't been positive for quite a while. Amazon and Book Depository have just made buying books (both in paper and on-screen) easier and more enjoyable.
Art3mis is offline   Reply With Quote