View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 09:24 PM   #56
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoryEnthusiast View Post
Very much agreed. I also think it will trigger waves of cheap tablets to come. Just like calculators in the 70s, I hope tablets will become so cheap that everyone can afford and no one will be talking about it in the future.
More than cheap, I hope manufacturers quickly come to the realization that tablets need diversity. They need to start producing more than one model, just like laptop makers do. HP, for example, makes 46 different laptops with 7 different screen sizes. I want to see similar diversity with tablets.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote