View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 02:45 AM   #15
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
My Personal Favourite Author, Who's Books I've constantly Pounced on as soon as they came out, and have voraciously reread is Terry Pratchett.

His Style, and humor are such, and his references to popular culture are so many that every time I reread one of his books something jumps out at me that I may have not noticed before, or had forgotten how funny it was to read.

So, a definite recommendation to read for everyone, especially fans of SF anf Fantasy, but in no way limited to those.

Warning: Do not drink while reading, as definite choking/Spit Take hazard hazard.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote