View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 07:18 PM   #10
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMcCunney View Post
I recall the BBC production, and I've read _All Creatures Great and Small_. Lovely stuff.

Along that line, I recommend Gerard Durrell's books.
arg ! dennis !! i was just about to make that exact recommendation myself. well, vr, now there are two of us, you will have to listen. really excellent stuff. most of his books relate the years his family spent living on the island of corfu, and they are absolutely amazing (and often quite hilarious).

anyway vr, i wanted to say, that's a very sweet story, and i like those books as well. haven't read them in a long time, i should add them to my list to re-read.

i like jane austen too but i'm not even going to try to make a list of my favorite authors. i'd be up all night, at the very least. maybe tomorrow...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote