View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 04:53 PM   #4
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
It's difficult to pick just one.

Jane Austen - I'm a hopeless (truly) romantic. "Persuasion" and "Pride and Prejudice" are my favorites. I re-read them regularly.

Sir Walter Scott - I got a chance to visit Abbotsford a couple of years ago and was completely in awe of the library.

Rex Stout - Nero Wolfe and Archie Goodwin are a great team. And I wish Fritz cooked for me.

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote