View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 06:44 PM   #56
OddCosine
Connoisseur
OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Geez, this is getting worse and worse. I did the clear data thing and the covers of almost all of the books in my favorites turned into gray rectangles and there doesn't seem to be anything I can do to fix it. This includes both books I emailed and books from Amazon. I'll try again in the wee hours.

I now have a new appreciation for the text on white background covers; at least I can tell what's what.
OddCosine is offline   Reply With Quote