View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 10:54 AM   #12
kezza
Lowlife of the Party
kezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura about

Device: nook, iphone
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffElkins View Post
When you say "eventually," you mean days, weeks, months what? Any kind of visible wear or damage from folding flat?
I think it depends on how much you use it. I'd say I had it folding back easily after a week of using it for about an hour a day. So, if you're sitting on the couch with it folded back for 6 hours it'll be broken in much more quickly.
The only visible wear from folding back is that the creases on the spine are a bit wider than they were when I bought it. No cracking, splitting or tearing.
After about 9 months of use I'm seeing some wear on the inside corners of the case, particularly where they meet the upper right corner of the device. The suede interior is rubbing off a bit there, but this doesn't seem to be spreading beyond a small area and isn't affecting the functionality of the case in any way.
kezza is offline   Reply With Quote