View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 12:33 PM   #14
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
trying to get the device ready for a strongly non-technical user as a gift.
same here now - but I have to say Pocketbook Germany have been sovery fast delivering, I've got a whole month to play with it

Having said that, the link browser isnt' that good in my opinion, and not being able to bookmark pages is inconvenient - why did they not put the same browser as the touch models I really do not understand, since as far as I remember you can operate it without the stylus.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote