View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 12:49 PM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
I've got the MEdge Executive cover and like it fine. It does fold flat and is padded. Leather appears to be genuine and, so far, the corner straps haven't stretched at all. Do agree the pen loop is poorly placed and I world have preferred the storage slots on the inside of the front cover were on the back cover. Too easy to scratch the screen with the slots on the front.
All-in-all though I'm pleased with it
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote