View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 07:53 AM   #173
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@JustMike - glad it worked for you. As an ignoramus who only speaks one language I'm afraid my knowledge of what would be required to natively support this is rather lacking (as is my motivation from personal need admittedly).

If chaley or similar spots this (he may recall the plugin logic well) he may have a suggestion. Off the top of my head there would need to be a new checkbox option controlling language specific matching, then based on that setting appending the language to the hashes that are computed for the titles/author comparisons?
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote