View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 11:03 PM   #11
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I think I've decided that I'd be better off sticking with my iPhone. My primary uses for the device are playing music and browsing the web. I make heavy use of the iPhone in my car, while travelling, and my car has a built-in iPod interface, and I manage all my music with iTunes. I don't really want to lose that, so I think it would be counter-productive for me to switch from the iPhone to an Android device.
right there is one of the reason I don't do apple. Changing devices via android is so much more seamless. but the SGS II does support aac and aac+ which is what iTunes uses so you wouldn't lose any songs on your itunes that are downloaded in that format and as =X= pointed out anything that isn't aac the double twist app is fantastic, no worries.

If you like gadgets, I think you'll enjoy a high end android device more than idevices just MHO of course, but they are more fun to customize and have more freedom to shop at different places etc.

Last edited by boswd; 08-29-2011 at 11:07 PM.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote