View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 03:19 PM   #2
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Anyone have any thoughts on the Galaxy Tab S2? I may be in the market to replace my iPhone 4 shortly, and this looks like a possible contender.
I am confused are you talking about Galaxy s2 or the new 7.7" tab that's going to come out.
I have the galaxy s was thinking about upgrading to s2 but now have decided to wait for the nexus prime as that is going to come out with stock android icecream. Of course by then quad core phones would have been announced
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote