View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 07:47 PM   #60
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Hi burble,

I tried to use your utility but I have to admit to being unclear how to achieve the clean-up. I was able to create the initial htmlz file and to load it in the plugin and produce the patterns but I couldn't figure out how to proceed.

I have attached 2 htmlz files. The input one is a tiny extract (to avoid copyright problems) from a mobi-to-htmlz conversion. The output one is what I ideally would have liked as the cleaned-up simplified version. I would then be able to add my own standard external css file to match the tags (<h2>, <h3>, <p>, <i>) and classes ("ctr", "noind", "txt") in the cleaned-up index.html file.

Please could you tell me whether this is achievable with the current plugin, or even whether I could get somewhere close if I knew what I was doing
Attached Files
File Type: zip input.htmlz.zip (89.0 KB, 258 views)
File Type: zip output.htmlz.zip (88.7 KB, 247 views)

Last edited by jackie_w; 07-05-2011 at 07:55 PM.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote