View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 08:05 AM   #44
Lexi Revellian
Groupie
Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
I'm getting a little bogged down in all the Britishisms, to be honest I may try again later. Once camp is done, I'll be in a better mindframe for something a little more challenging.
ficbot, message me a list of any expressions you don't get, and I'll translate. I think most of them are self-explanatory. I remember reading Pollyanna, Little Women and What Katie Did and sometimes being mystified, but it didn't stop my enjoyment of the books. I still don't know what 'grits' are, but sort of gathered you have them for breakfast in America.

I did change to double speech marks as I know that's what is normal for Americans.
Lexi Revellian is offline   Reply With Quote