View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 03:10 AM   #1
Ashley
Ashley began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Talking San Francisco City and Event Guide (Kindle Edition)

I wanted to go out on a vacation with my family and was unsure if I should buy the San Francisco City and Event Guide (Kindle Edition).
After looking through many other travel guides, mostly copy-dense volumes, I admit to having been rather skeptical of the utility of this large &. profusely-illustrated book. I think I shouldn’t have worried at all.
The Kindle version of San Francisco City and Event Guide provides the most up to date and relevant travel information for San Francisco. It has also listed down latest restaurants, bars, nightlife, events, attractions, shopping and more. The content is organized by theme and category and it provides maps, images, and much more.
This guide handily divides San Francisco into several sections, and covers each one in generous depth. The collection of maps was easy to read and pretty comprehensive. And because the illustrations are large and lavish, it was no problem finding the information we needed quickly,keeping us from having to stand on street corners thumbing frantically through guidebooks like, well, like tourists.
Many travel guides become obsolete very quickly. But I think this volume is one of the very few that may be worth hanging on to now that we’re back home.
The book is a must-have if you’re travelling for the first time to San Francisco. I never tire of thumbing through my San Francisco City and Event Guide .

Here’s the link
http://www.amazon.com/Francisco-City...9882510&sr=8-1
Ashley is offline   Reply With Quote