View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 12:21 PM   #8
Razi
Zealot
Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba E740, Cassiopeia, iLiad, iPad, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
So far it is not automatic. You have to ask iTunes for the update. I am still syncing since this afternoon. Almost there though. Hopefully nothing is lost.
Just finished syncing and it took hours! Nothing is lost, phew! All my Stanza ebooks are still there, it opened at the page of Dorian Gray where I had stopped reading this morning, my Audiobook Hannibal: One Man Against Rome is also at the point where I left it after cooking the dinner last night!
Razi is offline   Reply With Quote