View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 02:17 PM   #10
JanetCinNC
Groupie
JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 650 in red, Sony PRS-600 in red, Sony PRS-505 in red, iPad 2
Thanks, Drezin. I used the stencil to add my design because I have NO artistic abilities of my own! If I drew on mine, I'd have to hope I could wash it off because it wouldn't look good!

Sharpies come in a fat point, like I used on my reader- those are called "fine points". They also come in an ultra-fine point that makes a line like a ballpoint pen would make. If you want to have permanent artwork, you should get yourself some of the ultra-fine point Sharpies. Just bear in mind that even the Sharpies, although they dry completely and can't be washed off, will rub off over the months as you have your hands on the covers. I try to hold my cover by the edges of the front to prolong it. You can go over it periodically with the Sharpie as you see it fading, but I'm betting that would be easier done on my simple design than on your elaborate design.
JanetCinNC is offline   Reply With Quote