View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 02:13 PM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by deegee View Post
Converting the files to HTML? I have tried so with mobi2html. I can get all of the included GIF and other files extracted but the output HTML file seems to be empty (with 1kB file size only).
These use MobiPocket's "high" compression option, which is unusual for DRM-free MOBIs but more common for DRMed MOBIs. The MobiPerl tools don't handle high compression, but Calibre does. So I suggest using mobi2oeb from Calibre to get the HTML. Or just convert to ePub using any2epub or Calibre's GUI (first change the conversion options from LRF to ePub under the hammer icon). The ePub should be readable using Stanza.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote