View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 03:41 AM   #9
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I've just downloaded from the UK website and the US website.

Much to my surprise, the files are different sizes with different modification time (by six minutes).

But before I found this out, I put the US one on my NOOK ST GlowLight. It's sleeping now, I'll see what happened when/if it reboots, and then I'll try the UK one.
I think I was originally downloading from the US. I can't be sure as I didn't link the page but the 'click here' link I clicked on yesterday was in a different place on the page, on the far left, rather than in the middle like before.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote