View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 05:13 PM   #15
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
Affiliates like ereaderiq could just not put their tags on free ebooks, I suppose. I rarely pick up free ebooks based on their links, just books on my watchlist that have price drops.

I have a question. If I click on an affiliate link for affiliate A, don't buy anything, and an hour later, click an affiliate link for affiliate B, does that overwrite the cookie? I would wager that I click on a lot of affiliate links daily.
Even if they don't put the affiliate tags on the free books, if someone buys the free books during the 24-hour cookie session it will still count against the affiliate.

Yes, the second affiliate overrides the first.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote