View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 01:05 AM   #1249
shibamistress
Groupie
shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KSO (3G), Nook Color, android apps
I got a tip to check my kindle keyboard for a special offer, so I did get the music one! Yay! But it's kind of sad that I have used this kindle so infrequently lately that I kind of forgot how it works!

(I'm using my rooted Nook color most of the time, or just my Android phone). Still glad to get the credit, and I'll have to remember to check in with the Kindle periodically!
shibamistress is offline   Reply With Quote